UCES Vision/Mission/Belief Statements:
County Elementary School provides opportunities for authentic and
flexible learning activities where students achieve to their full,
individual potential in a safe and caring environment.
County Elementary School's mission is to foster a safe learning
environment where everyone works together as a team striving for
excellence through teaching, learning, and caring.
- The worth and dignity of each student and staff member are respected.
- Our school provides a safe and positive learning environment.
- Students are encouraged to take responsibility for their learning and behavior.
- Teachers facilitate student-centered instruction, nurture dreams, and exemplify role models.
- UCES promotes the value of a strong work ethic.
- Teachers and staff believe that all students can learn.